We’re a diverse group of cosmopolitans who seek to raise awareness of the Enoch Pratt Free Library as a vital part of Baltimore’s identity. Through bold, innovative programs and outreach efforts, the group provides a venue for emerging creative thinkers who want to establish a lifeline between their library, their city, and their communities.
The Pratt Contemporaries programming also extends outside of the Library to offer members the experience of Baltimore’s cultural life in the community at large.
For more information about events and membership levels, email email@example.com.
Learn more about the impact the Pratt Contemporaries have made.
Pratt Contemporaries Board of Directors
- Stacey Wittelsberger, Chair (Patriot Capital & Bengur Bryan)
- Keith Stone, Vice Chair (Brown Advisory)
- Christopher Aceto (T. Rowe Price)
- Heather Arbogast (McGuire Woods)
- Wendy Bronfein (Curio Wellness)
- Jamar Brown (Rosenberg Martin Greenberg)
- Christine Buckley (PNC Bank)
- Trip Deeley (Stifel)
- Jerrel Duffy (Marcus and Milichap)
- Elizabeth Hafey
- Peter Jackson (JLL)
- Robert Leming (Exelon)
- Matthew Lengel (Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy)
- Kyle Mundy (Floura Teeter Landscape Architects)
- Kaitlin Pravetz (GWWO Architects)
- Phillip Westry (Maryland Center for Legal Assistance)
- Amy Young (Stanley Black and Decker)
- Kate Powell (Editor, Provision Policy)
- Chris Espenshade (Newmark Knight Frank)